Bhulekh Odisha is the place owned by the government to help to find the real plot owner.
If you do not know how to download your khatiyan and land records details, here is the right place to know all about that.
To know step by step guide for Odisha bhulekh, here you are going to know the details about it. Just follow our step by step guide.
Bhulekh odisha / Orissa Check land records online
Note: For best result try to do these steps in a Pc or Laptop. With your mobile it may slight difficult to do all the things.
Open the browser, it may be Chrome, Firefox or Latest version of Internet Explorer. Try to do this on a Pc or laptop.
Then keep in mind the device need to be connected to the internet. As the data is on the server and through a browser we need to download this.
At the top or search section of the browser that you are working with type bhulekh orissa. You can type with your choice.
After typing, then click on the first result written in capital letter BHULEKH ODISHA.
Without any search, you can visit the website directly.
This is the link – http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/RoRView.aspx
The dashboard of the website is like below.
In the above image, you can see the detail data by the government. Total no of districts, tahasil, RI circles, etc.
According to your district choose from the drop-down. Where there is a written District.
Choosing the district name of your then choose your Tahasil and Village name from that drop-down.
After choosing that you can see the new option for Select Khatiyan. Choose your Khatiyan, no and at the above of that option choose your requirement for Khatiyan or Plot or Tenant.
Click on the page you need RoR Frontpage is the front page of your record and the back page is the RoR Back Page.
After this, you can see the record for your given data. If you want to print you can it and use as your requirement.
Total data till date
From its official website it shows total no. of Khatiyans are 15978100, total no. of plots are 56092763, no. of tenants are 34173769 with all the 30 districts of Odisha, total no of tahasils, no. of RI, and the total no of villages data that are here. below is the image of it.
How it is beneficial?
- This portal only has many advantages and you can say there are no disadvantages.
- you can simply check your name is there or not at the owner section.
- At the time of buying new land check the current owner name with your finger touch.
- No need to visit again and again to the government office to check the data.
- After a name change, you can check it at your home with your mobile and pc.
- Safe from you if someone is trying you to make fraud.
- Saves your time from visiting Tahasil and RI office to get some simple data.
- If you are not getting your old original record just check it online and if need downloads it.
- Money-saving as no need to visit any computer shop and cyber cafe.
- Easy to use and anyone can use it with sound knowledge of computer.
- Here the data need to input to get the land record is on Odia or Oriya language.
- The land record data or the Khatiyan is in Oriya regional language.
- The best part is it is online and at any time and any place with an internet connection you can get the needed data.
Services that you can get from here
- Khatiyan of your land or plot with the owner name.
- Get it with back and front page.
- You can download it.
- And, can just view it online.
- Easy checking.
- With a name, Khatiyan number, plot, and tenant number check your land record.
- Check with district wise, tahasil wise, village wise, and RI wise.
- Get all the RI circle at one place.
- Check map view, RoR view, and tahasil info at one place.
- If need contacts them.
Hope from the above post now you are clear about “bhulekh odisha“. If anything wants to add let us know.
There is more stuff here and the links of stuff are below. Visit below links to get more updates from ODIAFANZ.