Ration card Odisha online application check, Online list check for Odisha ration card 2020.
Below article is going to cover all the above-discussed topics. This is applicable to the year 2020. Food Odisha web portal full access process to get the ration card.
Ration card is an importance for the state residence. There are various types of benefits is proving by the state government. Through this article, you are going to know each and every steps, guide, process, application, fee, steps for apply, village wise list, helpline number, 2020 list. The complete details about PDS ration card for Odisha.
Ration card Odisha list
This benefit is only for state residents. The people who are a permanent resident of the state is eligible to get this government scheme. Subsidized food to below poverty line people. For them ration card is available.
Different types of food, kerosene is available in this scheme. The price is different. It is less price as compared to the regular market price.
Basic overview of Odisha ration card
|Name||Ration card, Food Odisha portal|
|Beneficiaries||Odisha state residence|
|Owned by||Government of Odisha|
|Objective||Subsidized food distribution|
|Official website||www.pdsodisha.gov.in, www.foododisha.in|
Is there any card types?
Yes, there are three types of cards as mention below.
- APL – Above the poverty line.
- BPL – Below poverty line.
- Antyodaya – For those who are weak in economically.
Eligibility needs to get this card
- Applicants must be from Odisha. He / She must a residence of Odisha.
- Should not have any other ration cardholder.
- Falls under the economical criteria.
Required documents for application
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Residence certificate
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Income certificate
Amount and price of subsidized grain
- 25 KG/family with Rs.1 / KG
- According to the allocation of rice, wheat, kerosene is distributing.
How to apply ration card Odisha online 2020?
As much as the simple way how it can be applied through online is discussed below.
- Visit official website @www.foododisha.in
- The page you will see is the home page of foododisha official website owned by the government.
- At the left-hand middle side of the open page, an option is there named as e-Bitaran Odisha. Click on that option. Again a new page will open.
- On that page scroll down. An option is the naming as Ration card application form under NSFA-2013. Click on that. It is a PDF file of the application form.
Directly download the application form for application of ration card.
- Click here to download directly.
- Take a printout of the form.
- Fill it properly without any error.
- Check where it is mentioned to write in capital letter.
- Attach all the documents with it.
- Submit the form with the documents at your DFO office.
- It will take a maximum of 45 days to issue your ration card.
How to check your name is there in the ration card list 2020?
- After application to check your name is added or not. Follow the below-discussed procedure.
- Visit @www.pdsodisha.gov.in website.
- At the left top corner click on NFSA cards & beneficiaries.
- A new page you will see.
- Put your district, block, FPS name. FPS is the supplier name of your block.
- The list will be appearing there. From the list check your name.
How to check the dealer name of your area?
- Visit this official website @http://portal.foododisha.in/FPS/RationCardDetailsNew.aspx
- A new page you will see.
- Put your district and block name.
- From the list check your dealer name according to your ward or village name.
Helpline number contact details of Odisha ration card.
Toll-Free number 1967.
Food supplies & consumer welfare department.
Odisha state secretariat.
Hope the reader reading this article now got all information about Odisha ration card list 2020.
All needy information form, the application process, helpline number, village wise list all this information is there.
Aadhaar link is now mandatory for every ration cardholder. Do it before the deadline.